How Centricity works
Centricity is the only customer experience platform globally, that combines the Voice of the Customer (VoC) and, the Voice of the Employee (VoE) to drive agility and real change. This ‘harnessing’ of insights from employees and the collaboration that occurs as a result, is what makes Centricity unique.
Under the hood
Let’s take a closer look at some of Centricity’s key features and benefits…
COLLECT FEEDBACK ACROSS MULTIPLE CHANNELS
Nothing spurs action than to hear or read customer feedback first hand. In Centricity, you can do this all from the one window. Search for feedback related to a particular score or employee or drill down into popular feedback.
Centricity can capture customer thoughts, expectations, preferences, in real time across multiple channels including:
- IVR (Post Call)
- IVR (Outbound)
- Email Survey
- SMS Survey
- Mobile Devices – SMS initiated
- Social Channel monitoring platforms
COLLECT FEEDBACK WHEN AND HOW YOU WANT
There are 3 types of surveys we can set up for you depending on the data you want to capture and how often.
- Relationship survey
- Episode survey
- Interaction survey
MONITOR FEEDBACK AND CROSS CHANNEL FEEDBACK IN REAL TIME
- Monitor team performance across email and post call surveys
- Track survey completion
EMPLOYEES CAN ENRICH CUSTOMER FEEDBACK WITH THEIR OWN INSIGHTS
Have your say! The customer has had theirs!
- Alerts notify specific employees when particular performance metrics, KPIs or benchmarks are exceeded.
- Employees can listen to liver verbatim feedback straight away
- Feedback can be bookmarked, added to notebooks or shared with others
- Employees can reflect on the feedback and add their own comments
- Users can add hashtags and get a list of top 10 trending topics
MONITOR KEY METRICS IN REAL TIME
Track KPI’s over time or deep dive into specific data. Performance dashboards display real-time, key performance data to employees and managers and assist with ongoing learning and development by showing which individuals and teams are delivering great customer experiences and who require improvement. Centricity’s hierarchical reporting structure enable decision-makers at all levels to focus on their areas of responsibility.
- Team leaders and managers see customer feedback and data relevant to their team or business unit.
- Run reports in real time
- Monitor NPS, Customer effort
- Raise awareness through the business to improve staff engagement and foster collaboration
INITIATE SERVICE RECOVERY MEASURES WITH NOTEBOOKS
Drill down to the real issues
Centricity gives staff and management the opportunity to identify new learning and development opportunities. Supervisors can share and discuss over and under achievement of critical metrics as they occur and initiate service recovery measures.
- Use notebooks to collate tips, customer recordings, insights, charts, ideas, reports
- Private or public notebooks
- Conduct coaching conversations
- Identify new learning and development opportunities
- Share with relevant business users and discuss over and under achievement of critical metrics as they occur